Time is out guests’ most valuable asset and they guard it jealously. Their most precious time is vacation and recreation time with family, loved ones, friends and colleagues.
As such, we take pride in bringing people from around the world to our community to outfit them for their sea kayaking vacation. The gear and food supports your experience in nature and the memories that you have from your trip will be about the ocean, beaches, wildlife and sunsets around the campfire sharing stories and laughter.
We’ll help you during every step in the booking and planning process to help you manage your expedition. From flights and ferries to campsites and points of interests on a chart, we’ll help you reduce your stress by giving you options to meet your needs.
Our system has been proven during 20 years of taking guests sea kayaking on the west coast. Take advantage of our experience to help make your private trip a wonderful experience.
Leader Guide and Trip Log
Your Leader’s Guide and Trip Log will be customized for your trip. It has all of the information you need to use and organize your gear and food.
We send out two copies per trip.
DESIGNATED LEADER GEAR PACKING LIST
Leader’s Pelican Case (supplied)
- Trip Log Book & Operations Manual (hard copies)
- All emergency phone numbers for this region
- medical forms (if consent is worked out beforehand amongst group). It’s good to know who is anaphylactic.
- waterproof VHF radio & spare battery pack
- Canadian chart in a chart case for your destination
- rescue throw line
- Medical Kit – Sea Kayak Guide Advanced Wilderness First Aid appropriate. Includes separate cut and blister kit.
- Injury Forms
- Spare batteries