- If you book your trip 91 days or more from the start of your trip, Batstar will refund your entire deposit if you contact us within 48 hours of your booking.
- If cancelling 90-61 days from your trip, you receive any money paid less a $150 per person cancellation fee. If you book the following year, you can apply the $150 to your trip.
- If you cancel 60-31 days from your trip and have fully paid, you receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel within 30 days from your trip start date, there is no refund.
- You can call us but cancellation must be in writing to our administration.
- Receipt of your cancellation will be confirmed by Batstar by mail or e-mail.
Your refund will be sent to you or issued on the credit card that you used to book your trip within 90 days of cancellation.
Please note that there are no exceptions to our cancellation policy.
Trip Cancellation Insurance:
Batstar strongly encourages guests to consider purchasing trip cancellation and medical insurance, especially if you are travelling internationally.
Typically insurance companies will only sell trip cancellation insurance if you purchase within 3 days (72 hours) of your paid deposit.
Batstar is not responsible for any costs associated with medical treatment, rescue costs or getting gear returned to our B&B in the event of an emergency.
Note: you will be required to sign a waiver form before departing on the trip. We must receive your signed waiver 14 days before the trip starts. In the waiver you must initial that you understand and agree to our trip cancellation policy.